What this mod does:
- Fixes shadows, haloing & various lighting issues
- Pushes crosshair & enemy pointers into depth
- Fixes an issue where the dungeon map had too much depth
- Adds 2 convergence presets on the 'Caps Lock' key. Use the lower convergence preset for some cutscenes.
- Adds an auto-convergence feature when aiming (whenever the crosshair appears on screen). If needed, this can be adjusted by pressing the 'Z' key and adjusting the depth & convergence to your liking. Save your settings by pressing 'F7' and restart the game.
- Most of the HUD remains screen depth
- Some flickering bloom & jittery shadows (game bug- this happens even with no fix installed & 3D turned off)
- Download this ZIP file and extract the contents into the game directory
Big thanks to HeliX & DHR for the original Darksiders II fix.